Despite the Burghfield Santas (the Organisers) taking all reasonable precautions, box karting can be dangerous and unavoidable incidents can happen. You attend at your own risk and take full responsibility for your own safety, any and all persons attending with you under the same booking(s). The Organisers, the Sponsors and the Local Council accept no responsibility whatsoever or howsoever caused for any damage, loss, or injury to any equipment, person or persons (as an organiser, volunteer, spectator or entrant) and/or property.
- PLEASE follow the instructions of the Marshals; they are there for your safety.
- NEVER stand in Prohibited Areas, escape roads, or attempt to cross the course with a kart approaching or against the instruction of a Marshal.
- PLEASE use the official car parks. Parking on roadside grass verges may result in a Parking Ticket being issued by the Police and could also prohibit emergency access.
- CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult who should be responsible for their behaviour.
- PLEASE be aware that this is not the Mediterranean and the weather could be unpredictable. Please dress accordingly with adequate clothing & footwear on the day.
- DO NOT block access roads or double park, they may be needed by Rescue Units in an emergency.
- ALWAYS stand on the crowd side of barriers, DO NOT sit children on top of pedestrian fencing, or protrude limbs through the barriers.
- DO NOT light fires or any BBQ. They can cause major fires as straw will be present.
- SMOKING is prohibited unless in a designated smoking area.
- DOGS are welcome, however, please keep them on the lead and under control. Please clear up after them.
- TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME. We all want to come back again next year and the event is staffed entirely by volunteers that will need to collect your rubbish before the road can be re-opened.
- AND FINALLY. The event takes place with the consent of West Berkshire Council and the Residents on route. Please do not do anything to damage the good relationship we have with the people concerned.