The Box Kart Bash would not be possible without the support of our volunteers. To make sure we get the coverage we need, and to ensure the volunteers get to enjoy the event, staffing is allocated in 4 hour shifts.
We’re using SignUp.com to manage this. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Go to our SignUp page on SignUp.com
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please Contact Us and we can sign you up manually.
Cameras for personal use are welcome. No professional filming or photography is allowed unless prior permission is obtained from the event organisers Burghfield Santas.
Please note that visitors might be photographed by Burghfield Santas or designated photographer and may be used in future promotional material.
Please email the Burghfield Santa’s at BurghfieldSantas@outlook.com
Despite the Burghfield Santas (the Organisers) taking all reasonable precautions, box karting can be dangerous and unavoidable incidents can happen. You attend at your own risk and take full responsibility for your own safety, any and all persons attending with you under the same booking(s). The Organisers, the Sponsors and the Local Council accept no responsibility whatsoever or howsoever caused for any damage, loss, or injury to any equipment, person or persons (as an organiser, volunteer, spectator or entrant) and/or property.
- PLEASE follow the instructions of the Marshals; they are there for your safety.
- NEVER stand in Prohibited Areas, escape roads, or attempt to cross the course with a kart approaching or against the instruction of a Marshal.
- PLEASE use the official car parks. Parking on roadside grass verges may result in a Parking Ticket being issued by the Police and could also prohibit emergency access.
- CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult who should be responsible for their behaviour.
- PLEASE be aware that this is not the Mediterranean and the weather could be unpredictable. Please dress accordingly with adequate clothing & footwear on the day.
- DO NOT block access roads or double park, they may be needed by Rescue Units in an emergency.
- ALWAYS stand on the crowd side of barriers, DO NOT sit children on top of pedestrian fencing, or protrude limbs through the barriers.
- DO NOT light fires or any BBQ. They can cause major fires as straw will be present.
- SMOKING is prohibited unless in a designated smoking area.
- DOGS are welcome, however, please keep them on the lead and under control. Please clear up after them.
- TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME. We all want to come back again next year and the event is staffed entirely by volunteers that will need to collect your rubbish before the road can be re-opened.
- AND FINALLY. The event takes place with the consent of West Berkshire Council and the Residents on route. Please do not do anything to damage the good relationship we have with the people concerned.