Sunday 23rd June 2019
Enjoy a great family day out watching thirty crazy karts career down Hermitt’s Hill and in the process raise thousands for local charities.
Lots of fun for all including:
- Cheering on your favourite teams
- or shooting at them with a water pistol
- View the karts up close and chat with the team members
- Kids fun-fair
- Food options including Caribbean, Burgers, Candy Floss and more
- Local real ale and cider, Wine and Prosecco and cold lager.
or if you are crazy enough why don’t you enter a team!
Advanced Tickets On-Sale Now
|Tickets are for sale online now from TICKETSOURCE
*Booking Fees Apply
and don’t forget to sponsor a team.